Dog Grooming OverviewGet Started
- We only hire highly experienced, professional groomers
- The quality of our work is second to none
- Grooming is available seven days per week, including with late hours
- We have the nicest grooming facility in Chicago
- You can arrive at your appointment time, instead of dropping off first thing in the morning
- Most dogs are finished in less than two hours, and you can pick up your dog when ready
First and foremost DeeDee actually loves going to Tucker Pup's! She used to dread going to the groomers and often had to be carried in. She struts into Tucker Pup's like she was going into a butcher shop with great bones to sell. The grooming turns her into movie quality.Caroline Kunz
My dog Cooper was groomed last week and it was honestly the quickest groom ever had (he's 8). He's usually in grooming for 3-4 hours, and this was under 2. I really appreciated that. My dog is a cockapoo, so he usually comes out looking too much like a poodle which I do not like. He came out looking like himself, which is exactly what I requested. I would use the grooming services again as they were reasonably priced, quick, and the groomer listened to my instructions.Stacy Mikulik
First time to Tucker Pup's for grooming and couldn't be happier with service from all of your staff. Not to mention the attention that Clyde got from everyone, which he loves more than anything...therefore makes me happy. I knew of you only through a friend that used to bring her dog to you so many years ago, but she still raves about you so knew I would be in good hands - didn't disappoint.Molly Murray
Sure, your dog can sit when there are treats involved, and there are no distractions.
What about more challenging behaviors?
- Coming directly to you when called, even at the dog park?
- Doing what you ask the first time, without repeating yourself?
- Not jumping on your friends?
- Leaving something alone, such as food on the counter or on the sidewalk?
- Not pulling or being leash reactive when you go for a walk?