Dog Daycare OverviewGet Started
If so, Tucker Pup's dog daycare is here for you! We have daycare seven days per week, and our staff is dedicated to making sure your friend comes home happy and healthy.
Please note that many people falsely assume that their dog must come five days a week to daycare. This is not true at all here - we have many dogs who come here once a week, and even once a month.
- Dogs are separated in playgroups based on their size and temperament
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Largest and nicest outdoor area in Chicago, complete with pools, playground equipment, grass made for dog play, sun, shade, and a professional misting system
- Hours are 6:45am - 7pm on weekdays
- Weekend daycare available
The team is awesome - always friendly and very affectionate toward my dog. The facilities are great and I find the location very convenient!Jesse Zahorik
You guys are fabulous!!! If we even mention Tucker Pup's around Emily, she acts like a complete nut!! She comes home exhausted and is always excited to see everyone that works there!!! Woof, Woof!!!Rebecca Sandstrom
Lucas loves everyone there and everyone there loves Lucas. What more is there to say? Thanks for being great at your job.Brandy Corboy
This is the finest, kindest, safest, and most professional place in Chicago to board and or utilize daycare facilities for your pup. My dogs love this place and are always crazy excited to go there!Daniel Birnbaum
Sure, your dog can sit when there are treats involved, and there are no distractions.
What about more challenging behaviors?
- Coming directly to you when called, even at the dog park?
- Doing what you ask the first time, without repeating yourself?
- Not jumping on your friends?
- Leaving something alone, such as food on the counter or on the sidewalk?
- Not pulling or being leash reactive when you go for a walk?