Dog Daycare PricesWe strive to be the best dog business in Chicago, and we believe that you get what you pay for. If you come take a tour, we believe you'll immediately see and feel the difference.
If you're trying to compare our prices with another business, you always need to analyze differences on an apples-to-apples basis. For example, we have a large outdoor space with grass, playground equipment, pools, sun, and shade. Most other daycares in Chicago do not have an outdoor space at all, or may have a small area with gravel or concrete. They may only have your dog in play for a short time each day, whereas here they are in play throughout the day for many hours, plus the opportunity for nap time. There are countless examples.
We advise that you do your research, take a tour of any business you are considering, and ask lots of questions.
The chart below summarizes some of the major differentiators that set us apart and make our pricing worth every penny:
|Outdoor space with pools, playground equipment, sun, shade, and grass||?|
|Highest staff-to-dog ratio in Chicago||?|
|Professional staff who are honest, responsive, knowledgeable, and truly care||?|
|Unparalleled air system to minimize odor and airborne illness||?|
|Open 6:45am - 7pm, 365 days per year||?|
|Separation into playgroups based on size and temperament||?|
|Seamless flooring throughout to minimize bacteria||?|
|Many hours in group play each day, plus nap time. You can request extra nap time or partial play||?|
|Vigilantly require ongoing proof of updated vaccinations, including for Canine Influenza||?|
|Prepaid packages have no expiration date or minimum usage requirement||?|
|Daycare available on weekends at an hourly rate||?|
|Viewing window enabling you to see how your dog is doing in play||?|
Third dog and beyond:
Please note that prepaid daycare packages:
- Are refundable
- May not be transferred to another customer or service
- Can only be used on weekdays, not weekends
- Still require a reservation when coming on weekdays
- Never expire and have no minimum usage requirement
- Must be paid for before using any days
- Are automatically tracked in our system. We will notify you when your package will expire
- Saturday and Sunday daycare is charged separately from your prepaid package.
- Daycare reservations are not required for weekends
- Dogs must check in during the morning, between 7am and noon. This is for the safety of all the dogs in our care and helps minimize the chance of injury or aggression. Click here for our daycare hours.
Click on the menu icon at the top of the page to reveal much more information about our daycare services.