Dog Training OverviewGet Started
- Positive reinforcement methods only - no dominance methods
- We offer private lessons at your home, group classes, and seminars
- We address a wide range of challenges, from obedience to behavioral issues such as leash reactivity
- Pre-paid private lesson packages at a discount
- Trainers who are professional and highly experienced
Sure, your dog can sit when there are treats involved, and there are no distractions.
What about more challenging behaviors?
- Coming directly to you when called, even at the dog park?
- Doing what you ask the first time, without repeating yourself?
- Not jumping on your friends?
- Leaving something alone, such as food on the counter or on the sidewalk?
- Not pulling or being leash reactive when you go for a walk?
- Leash reactivity
- Listening to what you say the first time without repeating yourself
- Walking politely at your side without pulling
- Keeping four on the floor and not on your guests, the counter, or your furniture
- Coming directly to you when called, even when highly distracted
- Playing fun games and exercises with you
- Leaving something alone or walk away from something
- Greeting new people or other dogs nicely
- Playing nicely at the park
- Leaving your garbage can and counters alone
- Peeing outside only, and let you know when it's time to go
- And many more.
Our training experience with Mark has been absolutely outstanding! We have gained so much knowledge about dog behavior and appropriate cueing for our 2 1/2 year old American Staffordshire Terrier. With Mark's consistent guidance, we have become more confident in our walks and in-home training. Whatever your dog training needs are, Mark is your guy!!!!!Luther and Cynthia Gaston
Thank you Mark,
We have a rambunctious 6 month golden retriever puppy that we had taken to a 6 week group class at another facility. Had seen some improvement but I personally was left with a lot of questions and came out of it more confused than before. This is when met I up with Mark. He started coming out to our place for one-hour sessions over the weekends. In 4 sessions, we have made leaps and bounds of progress. I can barely recognize my little pup any more.Sandeep Pulimi, Nithya Swaminathan, and Enzo
You will love working with Mark!
I would like to specifically mention the trainer Mark, who went above and beyond in his communication with us and training skills with our dog. We look forward to signing our energetic 1 year old Lab/Doberman up for the Level 2 class this summer! Once you have the confidence and tools to solidify the basic commands with your pet it really makes day-to-day interactions so much easier for you and your dog. Thank you Mark, keep up the great work!Maggie Thiel
We just completed a group 6 week training session (Life Skills 1) @Tucker Pup's run by Mark Julias. Mark was great!! His training style is clear and his depth of knowledge and experience is immediately evident. Our 6 month old pup progressed quickly with his support and our outside of class work. I highly recommend both the group classes and one on one w/ Mark. We will back for the next level of classes. Thanks especially Mark and Tucker Pups!Cynthia and Eric Burke