Dog Boarding OverviewGet Started
Our Barcoding System Helps Ensure Accuracy
In contrast, Tucker Pup’s has built our own proprietary technology, called PetScanner, to ensure total accuracy when giving your dog food, medicine, treats, grooming, and breaks. We also use it for tracking laundry, belongings, and special instructions. We even use it when bringing your dog to you.
With our PetScanner system, every dog in our facility wears a tag with a unique barcode. In addition, we place a barcoded label on any food, medicine, or treats that you bring. We then use mobile devices, equipped with the most highly sophisticated software in the industry, to scan your dog’s tag, and any corresponding labels, whenever we take an action such as giving food. The software does not allow the staff to proceed unless the barcodes match, and it communicates all instructions in real time.
We then log the actions and results on the devices, making the data instantly available to all staff members, now and at any time in the future. This enables us to notice trends, such as a dog not eating well for multiple meals in a row, and immediately take corrective steps. All employees can also see where your dog is within our facility at any time.
This is an unparalleled system in the industry, giving you even more peace of mind when your dog visits us. It enables us to take the right actions with every dog, every time, maximizing safety and security while minimizing the chance of human error.
Your Dog's Happiness is our Primary Concern
Here are some of the highlights:
- Open 365 days per year, from 6:45am to 7:00pm
- Dogs are in group play, both indoors and outdoors (weather permitting), throughout each day
- Nicest outdoor area in Chicago, including grass meant for dogs, pools, playground equipment, sun, and shade
- At night, the dogs sleep in boarding suites with glass fronts. You can bring your own bedding
- Unparalleled staff, who truly care about the well-being of each dog boarding with us
- Proprietary system called PetScanner, enabling total accuracy when identifying pets, taking any actions, tracking results, and knowing where your dog is at all times.
I'm really happy with the treatment Wrinkles receives during her stays. Please thank everyone for taking such good care of her.Deborah Compagner
We love how professionally Tucker Pups' staff takes care of our Spencer. They are always attentive to Spencer's needs.Mario Pineda
The staff are super friendly and helpful. I really like how they always have feedback on how my dog did for the day.Maria Trujillo
Lacey is a nervous dog and she seems to have done great at your facility! Thank you for keeping us updated and keeping her happy.Chris Kruppe